Partner program information
We would like to introduce you to the universal 1C:Enterprise platform, which is used today in different countries to create successful business applications and also to actively develop such applications.
We welcome you to become our partner in the distribution, development and support of various products created on the 1C:Enterprise platform.
Products created on the 1C:Enterprise platform may be distributed both as cloud and on-premise solutions. Products developed on the 1C:Enterprise platform may be used off-the-shelf. However, there is one key benefit - the possibility of flexible and rapid modification tailored to specific user requirements.
The 1C:Enterprise platform boasts a high level of integration functionality, thus allowing products created on the platform to be integrated with the solutions of other manufacturers and linking accounting systems to different types of specialist equipment, cash registers, bar code scanners, magnetic card readers, electronic scales, etc.
1C partners receive discounts when they purchase 1C:Enterprise licenses for the implementation of automation projects or the creation of their own products.
1C will provide you with all the tools that you need to develop your own products, as well as technical and marketing support for the promotion of the products and services of your partners.
1C was established in 1991, and from the beginning it has always followed a strategy of working only with partners.
Why do we sell through partners?
International experience shows that bulk sales of technically complex products can only be effectively organized through a well-organized and diversified dealer network.
Our partners are underlying distribution and technical support centers. Clients perceive our partners to be representatives of a firm that works side by side with them. If one of our users finds it difficult to use a new program to prepare an urgently needed balance sheet or P&L, for example, he would want to be able to obtain sound advice as soon as possible. The fastest way to get such advice is from a local partner.
We always strive to understand and take account of the interests of our partners, not just focus on the benefits for ourselves. We have a direct interest in growing total sales through our partner network and consequently try to provide our partners with the best terms and conditions for cooperation and provide all possible manner of support. This has enabled us to attract more than 7,000 regular partners in more than 600 cities in Eastern Europe.
Our partner program consists of several levels.
- 1C:Official Partner introductory status was established for partners who have not developed their own products on the 1C:Enterprise platform and need to acquire 1C:Enterprise licenses to implement projects for their clients.
- 1C:Solution partner status is intended for partners who have a solution which has been developed and certified by 1C.
- 1C:Service provider status for those planning to organize and provide services based on products created on the 1C:Enterprise platform.
- 1C:Regional partner status is intended for partners who have their own certified products and sell them through their own regional partner network.
- 1C:Localization partner status is granted to international partners who localize 1C Company’s products. A partner may only post the 1C:Localization partner logo on its website after successful completion and official release of the localized product.
We invite you to partner with us!
How can you become a 1C partner?
- Register on our website for free.
- Read the terms and conditions of the partner program.
- Complete an application form.
- If your application is approved, you will have to pay the annual partner fee, acquire a developer version of the platform (Not-For-Resale), and receive your partner agreement.
Once you become a partner, you can acquire any number of products at a discount and also through the Online store of this website.
The buyers of 1C:Enterprise licenses should be registered or located outside of following countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine, because these countries are covered by the different distribution program of 1C Company.
- Become a member of a community uniting more than 1,500,000 clients and 5,000,000 users.
- Develop and distribute products created on one of the most innovative and dynamically evolving business application development platforms – 1C:Enterprise.
- Offer your customers on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Join the open list of international partners on this website.
- Gain access to the tools you need to develop applications on 1C:Enterprise and documentation.
- Receive marketing support from 1C Company.
- Get technical support directly from 1C Company.
- Certify your own solutions developed on the 1C:Enterprise platform and market them at 1c-dn.com.
- Gain access to 1C’s private international partner forum.
- Obtain new potential client contacts.
- Get one 1C:Professional certification test attempt for free to check your 1C:Enterprise proficiency and have it officially confirmed.