VNPAY is a pioneer in the field of electronic payments in Vietnam. The company operates in the field of finance (banking) and IT (telecom).
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
- Arrange for centralized management of all contracts and documents, make their approval quick, and offer easy access to required files from any place and at any time;
- Provide managers with quick access to income statements;
- Automate and optimize company processes.
BEFORE THE PROJECT LAUNCH
- Document workflow was manually managed by the records office, and documents could be accessed with the assistance of corresponding employees only.
- The list of documents was a manually handled Excel turning every search into a time-consuming and challenging process.
- If someone from the records office had to leave the company, this substantially impacted the whole company operation.
- It was challenging to manage the duration of contracts and supporting documentation in general (e.g., supplements, statements, certificates of elimination).
- Managers had to invest much effort into creating contract revenue reports.
- Team members had limited ways to supervise the status of contracts as well as other documents and reports.
- The company used to spend plenty of money on paper, printing, and stationery.
ARCHITECTURE OF THE SOLUTION AND PROJECT SCOPEIn 2018 VNPAY established a committee to transition to secure, centralized data storage to improve the company efficiency and ensure its further growth. The resulting choice was 1С:Document Management as a perfect tool to manage all existing and future contracts, agreements, and forms in full compliance with the corporate standards.
Project scope: about 600 users
Project duration: 2 months
- With 1С:Document Management, the company employees do not have to rely on the records office assistance anymore and can quickly and easily find the necessary documents themselves.
- The team efficiency has increased.
- All existing documents (contracts included) are stored digitally and can be effortlessly accessed via 1С:Document Management.
- Managers are one click away from up-to-date reports on the number of signed contracts and costs per contract reports broken down by quarter/month/year.
- The company now spends considerably less money on stationery, printer consumables, storage, and delivery of documents.
1С:Document Management helps users keep track of the soon expiration of documents by providing them with corresponding notifications.