HRS has created a unified information system for conducting operational, managerial and financial accounting based on the 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2 solution. The implemented system ensures the simultaneous operation of more than 45 foreign legal entities and is a single information source for the formation of corporate reporting. The subsystem of mutual settlements with customers has been improved with the ability to drill down by customer orders, invoices for payment and settlement documents.
As a result, labor productivity increased by 35%, order fulfillment terms were reduced by 25%, production costs decreased by 10%, and profit increased by 10%.
HRS Company is an international company with a leading position in the field of software solutions for the HoReCa industry and retail enterprises. They carry out pre-project research, the provision of consulting services for the optimization of business processes, the implementation of turnkey systems, including personnel consultations, the supply of software and hardware. HRS also provides 24/7 technical support and customer service.
Before the implementation of the project
The company used 1C:Trade Management 10. There were disadvantages of the IT architecture and functionality of the systems such as:
- Heavily revised functionality of the typical configuration "1C:Trade Management 10" and reduced productivity.
- The costs of maintaining the IT structure have become incommensurate with the capabilities of the system.
- Constant enlargement of the business. The technological limitations of the 1C:Enterprise 8.2 platform and the 1C:Trade Management 10 configurations were not able to meet the demands of a fast-growing business in the implementation of tasks.
Goals and objectives of the project
The main goal was to introduce a common information system for conducting operational, managerial and financial accounting. Project objectives were:
- To obtain a single information source for the formation of corporate reporting for more than 45 foreign legal entities.
- To reduce IT support costs.
- To provide multilingual support.
Features and the uniqueness of the project
1. Multilingualism (multilingual interface; subsystem for translating NSI objects; multilingual layouts of printed forms with a choice of printing language; multilingual templates for mailings and notifications)
2. Development of the architecture of currency conversions using local rates between organizations / agreements / documents in several currencies.
3. Use for each organization of its own regulated accounting currency, storage and use of its own exchange rates for each organization.
4. Conducting operational activities in the context of 14 end-to-end analysts.
5. Unification of processes for more than 45 foreign legal entities.
6. Accounting for VAT at regional rates of each country.
7. Independent reflection of business transactions by segments of management and regulated accounting.
A unified information system for conducting operational, managerial and financial accounting is based on the 1C: ERP Enterprise Management solution. The following subsystems were implemented:
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales management.
- Procurement management.
- Warehouse and inventory management.
- Financial management and budgeting.
- Regulated accounting.
- International financial accounting.
- A client-server architecture is applied using a thin client for 1C:ERP.
- Total number of employees - 550.
- Foreign legal entities - more than 45.
- Nomenclature items - more than 20,000.
- Client-banks - more than 12.
- Unified information system for operational, managerial and financial accounting. The ERP system has been implemented with simultaneous operation for more than 45 foreign legal entities.
- The subsystem of mutual settlements with customers with the ability to drill down by customer orders, invoices for payment and settlement documents.
- Universal layouts with the ability to print data and field headers in a selected foreign language.
- A project management subsystem with the ability to plan human resources for project tasks.