The Analysis of the Company Processes with a Further Selection of the Enterprise Management System and Deployment of ERP.
It is a France-based agricultural enterprise engaged in the production and sale of the following products:
- Wine: preparation of lands, planting, growing and harvesting grapes, production of wine materials, aging and bottling;
- Olive oil: planting of new olive trees, cultivation and harvesting of olives, extraction of oil and bottling;
- Vegetables, fruits, truffles, lavender: planting, cultivation, harvesting, and storage.
Wine and olive oil production are the core activities of the company.
The company’s management launched a comprehensive project to improve the company management system by creating a methodology and automating cost accounting and cost calculation procedures.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROCESS ANALYSIS PROJECT
- Analyze current company processes.
- Analyze the methods of cost accounting and cost calculation (management accounting).
- Develop recommendations for improving the calculation methodology. Gather the future system functionality requirements grouped by processes.
- Create a comparison report with the desired functionality requirements vs 1C:Enterprise configurations. Agree with the customer on the project priorities.
- Develop the system deployment schedule.
- Create the process analysis report.
THE ANALYSIS OUTCOME
- Process map (AS IS), recommendations for process optimization, TO BE process scheme.
- The list of internal KPIs.
- Cost-based accounting principles (accounting schemes), recommendations for improving the methodology, and adaptation to automation purposes.
- Functionality requirements regarding the integration with the current accounting system and the management reporting.
- Recommendations for choosing a 1C:Enterprise configuration.
- Project plan, an estimate of required resources.
- Presentation of the key results of the analysis, main conclusions, and future actions plan.
OBJECTIVES FOR THE ERP-SYSTEM DEPLOYMENT PROJECT
THE OUTCOME OF THE ERP SYSTEM DEPLOYMENT PROJECT
- Report generation.
- Management reporting in 1C:ERP, including BS, P&L, and CF reports.
- Utilization of the accounting principles for the management reporting: accrual basis, revenues and expenses comparison, allocation of costs per type of operations.
- Costs calculation and optimization.
- Time tracking enabled automatic calculation of costs with their allocation to objects of costing, including: construction costs, agricultural costs, equipment costs.