The Wizard-S specialists implemented "1C:ERP Enterprise Management" in KRONA LLC. The new system helped organize operational production planning and inventory management.
By establishing “1C:ERP” KRONA managed to:
Improve procurement planning;
Establish an uninterrupted supply of production units with materials and components;
Enhance cost control;
Speed up order processing by more than 30%;
Increase the monthly volume of shipped products by 20%;
Raise the company's profit by 15%.
«KRONA» LLC is one of the top three companies in the Russian market of varnishing and lithography. Today, it is a modern environmentally friendly complex. It specializes in the provision of varnishing and full-color printing services on tin and aluminum. The complex is equipped with specialized equipment and uses innovative technologies.
The company is constantly improving its technological production base and increases production volumes. With business growth, increases the number of new and regular customers, and, also, grows the monthly number of orders.
For efficient operation, the enterprise needed a common information system that would maximize the speed of production without losing product quality. It was necessary to organize the operational planning of the daily production of products taking into account current orders and the loading of production equipment and to increase the speed of evaluating the terms of order fulfillment and tighten control over their compliance.
The implemention partner was “Wizard-S”. To solve the tasks set by “KRONA”, the system "1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2" was chosen.
Key project results:
· The “1C:ERP” automates work with incoming orders, unifies, and subordinates to a specific action plan. Sales, warehouse, and production departments now work in one common system, by this, all employees receive timely information on all changes related to a specific order. As a result, order processing accelerated by more than 30%, and it reduced the number of errors caused by untimely informing process participants.
· The company has organized operational planning of production load. For the developed forms of analysis of production data and stocks, production needs are now quickly determined. As a result, it minimizes duplicate purchases of materials, their costs have been reduced by 10%, and the cost of finished goods decreased by 5%
· The system optimizes production scheduling. They can now track the execution of each order can now throughout the production route. Dispatchers see all the information about the current state of production (orders in work, orders in the queue, provision of orders with materials, and components, percentage of completion of the primary production stages and final assembly) on one page. This enables the staff to evaluate quickly the load of equipment, flexibly plan the execution of tasks coming from the commercial department, timely transfer orders to production, and avoid delays in their execution. The monthly volume of shipped products increased by 20%. The company's profit raised by 15%.
· It ensures an accurate inventory of products in stock. Previously, the number of unaccounted products reached 10% of the total inventory. Now the quantity of goods in warehouse is clearly controlled. Inventory management has become more efficient and users at any time have accurate information about current balances.
· The management now receives detailed reports on cash flow, income, and expenses of the enterprise, profitability of sales, including business lines, etc. This helps to control the work and make timely decisions to improve business efficiency.