How to load 1C in mobile phone(not emulator)?

For students who study 1C Mobile course.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 10
Company: Nortek Bilişim

I am following Module1-Standalone app instructions.I have installed Mobile platform on my Android Phone.I have created xml of my desktop application and load the xml to my phone.But the xml file in the picture was not opened on my phone.

How can I give xml address to standalone app in my android phone or should I give xml? How can I run 1c on my android phone?

Edited: Mesut Kahraman - Dec 29, 2020 02:56 PM

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Dear Mesut,

there are two ways to launch the 1C mobile application on an Android device:

1. Compile the standalone mobile application. In this case, you get ready .apk file that can be installed on a mobile device.

How this can be done is described in this article: https://1c-dn.com/blog/how-to-build-a-1c-mobile-application/

2. If we are developing and there is no need to compile an application or to quickly create a prototype of a mobile application, in this case, you can launch a 1C mobile application using a Mobile platform.

To do this, you could first install the Mobile platform itself on the device. Then publish your mobile application on a web server (please see screenshots 1 and 2). After that, you could go to your mobile device and launch the Mobile Platform and click the "Add" button (Screenshot 3). A form will open in which you fill in the connection string to your web server, where the mobile application was published. And after that you need to click the "Download" button (Screenshot 4).

As a result, the Mobile Platform will download the application you created from the web server and will install it itself. The ready-to-use application will appear in the list of the Mobile platform application (Screenshot 5).

Best,
Aleksandr

Download 1.png (68.31 KB)
Download 2.png (9.25 KB)
Download 3.png (5.83 KB)
Download 4.png (11.91 KB)
Download 5.png (4.94 KB)

Interested

I think, If there is a domain or if you publish to web the xml,you can open this in phone.
I published to web but it is in my localhost and I can not give localhost address on my phone.
To open app on my phone,should I publish app to web(not localhost)?

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Mesut,

you can publish the application on your local web server, then connect your mobile phone to the same local network. After that, you can download the previously published mobile application to your mobile device. To connect, use the local IP address of your web server.

Best,
Aleksandr

Interested

Yes, it works.Thank you Mr Aleksandr.

Subscribe