1C Company expands a price-list with CORP-type licenses and made them available through 1C-DN.COM online store
1C Company announces the launch of 1C:Enterprise 8 CORP. Server license (x86-64), a product designed for large enterprises.
CORP-type client licenses for the product are also available.
1C:Enterprise 8 CORP. Server provides the following additional features, compared to standard 64-bit servers:
- Background database configuration update
- Additional load balancing of cluster services and infobase connections across the working servers (by infobase, client application type, or background job)
- Flexible cluster load balancing:
- Safe memory consumption per call
- Infobases per process
- Maximum working process memory to consider server performance sufficient
- Maximum memory in working processes
- Balancing strategies (by memory usage or by performance)
- External session management
- Security profiles
- Thin client update from server
- Publishing infobase list and thin client updates over HTTP
Only partners with status 1C:Solution Partner or higher are allowed to distribute the CORP server and its client licenses. The partners are required to ensure sufficient performance of enterprise-wide information systems with a large number of concurrent users that share information and hardware resources.
In addition to that, deployment engineers that install 1C:Enterprise 8 CORP-based information systems are required to possess deep knowledge of both applications that serve as basis for those information systems and the business areas being automated.