The Management Dashboard and Key Performance Indicators report packages provide overall statistics on important business characteristics. They clearly show increases and decreases of key parameters.
The Manager Dashboard displays the following:
- balances of bank accounts and petty cashes,
- accounts receivable: total, overdue, and by period,
- accounts payable: total, overdue, and by period,
- profits and losses,
- overdue obligations to customers,
- overdue obligations from vendors.
Key performance indicators
The key performance indicators monitor shows the list of sales, incomes and expenses, and current assets.
The cash assets monitor shows cash balances and cash transactions.
The accounts receivable monitor shows detailed information on accounts receivable, including any overdue receivables and receivables by period.
The accounts payable monitor shows detailed information on accounts payable, including any overdue payables and payables by period.