Viewing business process lists
By default, a list of business processes displays the following information:
- Date. Date and time of business process creation.
- Number. A unique business process number.
- Started. Shows whether a business process has been started.
- Completed. Shows whether a business process is completed (all the tasks generated by the business process have been completed).
- Head task. The task that generated the business process.
The list of Sale business processes may look as follows:
Fig. 101. List of Sale business processes
Business process states are displayed with the following icons:
Fig. 102. Business process states
If a business process has not been started (there are no tasks associated with this process and the Started mark is not set), it is marked with a black-and-white icon.
A business process is completed when it reaches the end point on the flowchart, with all its tasks completed.