- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and external reports is not required during the transition from the previous version to the version 8.3.14.
- Some features that are added in version 8.3.14 do not support compatibility mode. When you toggle the compatibility mode, the structure of some database objects is changed. To be able to work with the infobase using a previous platform version, you have to turn the compatibility mode on.
- When you upgrade a PostgreSQL DBMS to PostgreSQL 10.5, we recommend that you reindex database tables. There are two ways to reindex database tables:
- In Designer, verify and repair the infobase with the Reindex infobase tables option selected.
- In the DBMS, run the reindex database <database name> command.
Transition from the previous version to the version 8.3.14