Completing this first level will enable you to rapidly create moderately complex business applications using 1C:Enterprise’s extensive range of predefined objects. Take this course to learn the ins and outs of the 1C:Enterprise platform. It is the initial step in learning how to develop applications using the 1C:Enterprise platform. Complete it before taking other courses on developing applications on the 1C:Enterprise platform.
- Module 1. The Basics of Coding
- Module 2. Objects
- Module 3. Queries and Reports
- Module 4. Interface Customization
- Understanding the basic programming concepts and principles
- Some experience with any other programming language or framework
- Understanding of the basics of relational databases
- 1C:Enterprise First Step. Beginner Course.
Successful completion of all course tasks grants a certificate.