About This Course
- After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Install web servers (Apache and IIS) and configure secure HTTPS connections
- Install the software to compile the platform’s mobile applications for Windows, Android, and iOS
- Utilize all the features of the 1C mobile platform including local notifications, calendars, template pictures, photo and video recording, etc.
- Go beyond the standard functionality of the 1C mobile platform
- Set up HTTP services and deploy websites on their basis, for example, to check balances, prices
- Use Android OS with higher efficiency. For example, implement voice input in 1С applications with ease
- Use different methods of handling web resources (POST, GET, etc.)
- Debug mobile applications via HTTP.
- Module 1 Mobile Platform Installation
- Module 2 Mobile Application Builder
- Module 3 Mobile Platform Multimedia
- Module 4 Android Multimedia
- Module 5 Additional Functionality
- Module 6 Mobile Applications Debugging and the Collaboration System
- Practice task: Elderly People Monitoring
We recommend that you complete the 1C:Enterprise Development Basics. Junior Course before taking this one.