You can check your 1C:Enterprise proficiency and get it officially confirmed by taking an online certification test. If you succeed you get your “1C:Professional” certificate that will be:
- Sent to you in electronic and paper form
- Displayed on your company’s page
- Taken into account for the company’s rating calculation purposes
How do I prepare for the test?
- All test questions can be answered using the course materials alone. Therefore, we recommend you get through the 1C:Professional course before trying to pass the test.
- You should make sure you have no problems answering the self-test questions included in the course. Please, note, that the certification test questions can and will be trickier to answer comparing to the self-test questions.
- We recommend you have 1C:Enterprise installed and running before starting the test. It will be of a great help when you looking for an answer or check if it’s correct.
- If you have any questions or uncertainties, ask the Forum. The questions are answered by trainers and your fellow students.
- You can also order a personal online consultation with the course trainer by sending us an email at email@example.com
What is the test procedure?
- The test consists of 10 questions
- The most of the questions require text answers
- No single-choice questions
- Few multiple-choice questions
- You have 60 minutes to answer all of the questions
- It gives you 6 minutes average time for each question
- Every question will be scored from 0 (completely incorrect) to 10 (perfectly correct)
- You need to score at least 80 points in order to pass the test
- Maximum possible score is 100 points
- If you fail the test, you will be given another attempt. After you finish the second attempt, your access to the test will be revoked. If necessary, you can apply for another certification.
How do I get the test results?
- You will not see the test results right after you finish an attempt
- The status of the test will be “no or on validation”
- Your answers will be checked by a trainer within 2 business days
- Then you will receive an email containing:
- Overall test result and scores
- Feedbacks on incorrect or partially correct answers
- This result will be shown in your personal certification page
How do I enroll for the test?
To enroll for the test, you need to order it by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org