The course is intended for developers having limited experience using 1C:Enterprise. “1C:Professional” will give you all the basics and will allow you to lay a solid foundation for the future expertise. After taking the course, you will be able to build your 1C:Enterprise based business applications, analyze and tune third-party apps and move on with 1C:Enterprise in-depth studying.
The course is available online and is free of charge.
What topics does the course cover?
- Main features and basic principles behind the 1C:Enterprise platform
- Main metadata classes - building blocks you use developing 1C:Enterprise application:
- Accumulation Registers
- Information Register
- 1C script language basics
- 1C query languages basics
- Interfaces and forms
- Creating reports
How does the course work?
- It’s an online course available here
- It takes approximately 5 full working days (40 hours) of studying
- The course contains 200 pages of text, 2.5 hours of video and 200 diagrams and screenshots
- The course follows a task-driving approach
- You develop a sample application
- Theory is explained on the way
- No abstract out-of-context theoretical topics
- The course is divided into 5 lessons
- After each lesson, you will be offered to pass a self-check test
- More than 100 questions overall
- You see the correct answer right after you answer the question
- You can pass self-tests as many times as you need