- The list of folders
Description - the name of texts folder.
Total characters - the number of characters in texts of this folder, including nested folders.
- The list of texts
Translation - translated text title and file name.
Original text - original text title and file name.
Comment - text details.
State - the current state of the text. Possible values:
New - the text was just created, for example imported, and have no state assigned yet;
To translate - the text is selected as required to be translated;
In translation - the text translation started;
On validation - the text is sent to the manager review;
On correction - the text is returned to the translator to correct;
Ready - the text translation is finished and approved by the manager;
Published - the text is published on the site;
Skip - the text is excluded from the list of required to be translated in this project;
Deleted - when new version of project was imported, this text was not in the list of files to import and thus was excluded from project texts.
- Type - the text type. Possible values:
HTML - the HTML file;
XML - the XML file;
Text - the text file;
Module - the module text of an application based on 1C:Enterprise;
Query - the query text of an application based on 1C:Enterprise;
Spreadsheet document - the spreadsheet document of an application based on 1C:Enterprise saved as XML;
Data composition - the data composition schema of an application based on 1C:Enterprise saved as XML;
Rights - the role description of an application based on 1C:Enterprise saved as XML;
Metadata object - the form or metadata object description of an application based on 1C:Enterprise saved as XML.
- Milestone - the milestone during which this text should be translated.
- Milestone deadline - the date when the milestone finish. If the current date exceeds the milestone finish date and the text is not translated yet, this text will be highlighted in the list.
- Order - the number that defines the order of texts inside the section. It is used when the text that was splitted by headers is assembled, and for the publication to site.
- Validation date - the text validation finish date. If the current date exceeds the validation date and the text is on validation, this text will be highlighted in the list.
- Not translated - the number of characters in text, which were calculated as changed and not translated comparing to the last important version of text.
- Responsible - the user that was delegated to translate this text.
- Not accepted - this check box is selected if the translation task was assigned to the user using the Translation task document, but the ready text was not accepted using the Translation acceptance document yet.