You can specify the following 1C:Enterprise infobase parameters:
- Data lock timeout (in seconds). The maximum period of waiting for the database server (or for 1C:Enterprise if the managed transaction lock mode is on) to set a transaction lock.
- Minimum user password length. The minimum length of user passwords.
- User password complexity check. If the check is enabled, user passwords must comply with a set of rules that regulate password length, character types, and so on.
- Inactive session hybernation timeout (in seconds). The timeout for switching an inactive session to the hybernation mode.
- Hybernated session closing timeout (in seconds). The timeout for closing a hybernated session.