Error display - a new feature
Implemented a new feature for displaying errors and collecting information about errors. It is designed to improve user feedback to developers, accelerate response to errors, improve support:
· Changed the error message form appearance; in particular, depending on the category of error, the corresponding icon and text are displayed;
· Implemented the capability to declaratively configure error message texts;
· 1C:Enterprise language has an implemented object model that allows you to change the error text and form before it is shown to the user, and to generate and send an error report to the technical support service.
· Implemented the feature to create nested dimension elements. For example, if a technician working in a hairdresser's is the planner dimension, then all the technicians can be divided into two groups: for women and for men. Each of these groups can be collapsed or expanded, which facilitates using the planner with a large number of dimension elements;
· Implemented text output in background intervals. Due to this, displaying, for example, resource utilization at any time interval with collapsed dimension groups is possible.
· Implemented a more convenient installation of a web browser extension (for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox web browsers), which is necessary for using a file system, cryptography extensions and add-ins. For example, after installing the Google Chrome web browser extension, you no longer need to restart the web client;
· When opening an external report file or processing in the web client (without the file extension installed), the user is no longer offered to reopen the selected file after an affirmative answer to the security warning.
Technician mode - new feature
A new technician mode - has been implemented in the client application interface. It can be enabled in the application settings and adds the following features:
· Display of the All functions command (the command has been renamed to Technician functions...);
· Display of a special service dialog box for forms, open panel items and function menu items. This dialog box contains the full path to the corresponding metadata object and allows you to go to this object in the Designer in debug mode.
Implemented a number of improvements that enhance the collaboration system usability:
· Removal of any noncontext conversation participant. This feature is available to any conversation member. The Leave conversation command is added for the current user;
· Specifying message recipients for noncontext conversation. Users specified as recipients will receive a notification about a new message, even if they have Do not notify about new messages status set for this conversation;
· Display of the Reply and Reply to all commands for messages with participants (similar to the context conversations);
· Viewing attachments in created (edited) messages;
· Change of the message input field height in the context conversation using the separator;
· Display of the user avatars in the dialog box for creating a conversation and adding participants to noncontext conversations.
Integration with other messengers - new functionality
Implemented integration with Telegram messenger and VKontakte social media website. Interaction with Telegram messenger is performed using Telegram bot. The 1C:Enterprise administrator must create such a bot in Telegram and then register it with the collaboration system.
A Telegram user writes a message to the bot, the collaboration system creates a new external user (if it does not exist yet) and a new noncontext conversation (if it does not exist yet). The participants in this conversation are the external user and users of the collaboration system assigned to participate in external conversations.
When new messages appear in this conversation, collaboration system users receive notifications according to general rules, and the external user receives a message in Telegram from the bot.
Interaction with VKontakte social media is arranged in another way - based on the group ID and access key.
An object model that allows you to control the integration of the collaboration system with external systems is implemented in 1C:Enterprise language.
Integration with analytics services - new functionality
Implemented the 1C:Enterprise mobile applications integration with the following services for collecting user behavior statistics:
These services allow you to track mobile applications failures, record downloads, mobile application installation sources, keep statistics on in-app purchases, study user transitions over the forms in a mobile application, calculate the functionality use frequency, and record user events.
Implemented several improvements that enhance the platform usability for mobile devices:
· Improved interface for recording sound, video and taking a photo;
· Added the option to preview the received photo, view the captured video and listen to the recorded sound;
· If the result does not satisfy the user, they can reshoot the photo or the video without leaving the photo/video mode.
· Implemented the feature to create the own subscriptions to events in the extension;
· Implemented the feature to change borrowed subscriptions to events.
Optimized big configurations start
Faster start of the first session for big configurations in the client/server mode:
· due to load optimization and role initialization - by 10% (for ERP);
· by reducing the number of DBMS calls - by 40% (for ERP).
Optimization is manifested in a decrease in the client application starting times (if the user is the first to connect to the Infobase) and in a decrease in the 1C:Enterprise server downtime when restarting cluster working processes.
The following Oracle Database DBMS versions are supported:
· 12.2 (Windows x86-64);
· 18с (Windows x86-64);
· 19с (Windows x86-64).
Improved support for OpenID Connect authentication, so you can authenticate with popular providers, such as: Microsoft Azure, AD FS.
Client IP address determination
Implemented determination of IP address of the computer that started the session with the Infobase, and this address is displayed in the cluster management console and standard server management data processor.