New functionality and changes
· Configurations developed using 1C:Enterprise platform version 8.3.18 or earlier can now run on version 8.3.19 (without the need to update the configuration or the application data structures).
· New features of the 1C:Enterprise mobile version are considered in the Syntax Assistant.
· Advanced navigation links features.
· Implemented the BeforePrint, BeforeWrite, and AfterWrite event handlers for all client application form items that support saving and printing.
· Animated SVG images can now be displayed.
New functionality and changes in the 1C:Enterprise mode
· On a video call, computer resources are used more efficiently.
· 1C:Enterprise is now available in right-to-left languages (using thin and thick client applications).
· Improved query performance.
· Upgrade information is restored from the .dt file faster in a client/server infobase.
· Improved solving systems of linear equations.
· Decreased DBMS load in some cases.
· Improved file infobase performance.
· Improved performance of queries to the virtual table of balance and turnovers of the accounting register.
· Improved automated testing performance
Eliminated unexpected system behavior in some cases.