The new, improved version offers better stability and convenience of use with these new features:
- Search for non-contextual discussions by their name or by the full names of their participants.
- Option to create and restore backup copies of collaboration system data.
- Transfer collaboration system data from one server to another (for example, from the 1C:Dialog service to a local server and vice versa).
- Expanded site functionality for external users of the collaboration system.
- Option to toggle the participant display mode in the video call window.
New Full-Text Search Engine
The advantages of the new search engine:
- Improved search performance on large databases.
- Improved matching of search results to search queries.
- Resolved the case when the search failed due to exceeding the number of words or because too many results were found.
- Improved efficiency of routine indexing tasks.
- Reduced size of the full-text search index.
- Merging of index segments does not affect the search speed.
- Extensions allow changing type, length, and other properties for codes and also changing numbers for documents, business processes, tasks, and number generators. For example, it is possible to increase the length of the document number or change a number generator type from Number to String.
- It is possible to check extension parameters (name, version, whether it changes the data structure, etc.) without installing an extension in an information database.
- Extensions allow changing properties used in the interface, like configuration objects synonyms, presentation of lists and objects, hints, and similar.
- Extensions can be applied to 1C:Enterprise templates of all types.
- When exchanging messages in a distributed information database, the platform uses the built-in language to determine whether a message contains configuration changes or changes in the composition of extensions and whether the modified extensions affect the data structure. It enhances the usability of automatic messaging algorithms.
- Designer now allows checking if an extended method will be applied (whether an extended method exists and whether the parameter lists match). Previously, this check was possible only in 1C:Enterprise mode.
ARM Architecture Support (AARCH64)The ARM architecture is supported. The ARM version requires CORP 1C:Enterprise 8 client and server licenses. Shipped as *.deb и *.rpm 64-bit packages for Linux systems only. See more here. The new distribution version expands the choice of hardware options.
Unique Reference IDs in Queries
This innovation, in particular, should simplify the tasks of integrating 1C:Enterprise systems with external systems.
- Now it is possible to open a PDF document with the built-in language and convert the PDF color scheme to grayscale.
- The fill-in validation mechanism can now be applied not only to object tabular sections but also to table columns and value trees included with a form.
- In the cells of a spreadsheet document, it is now possible to set the indent not only on the left but also on the right, top, and bottom.
Optimization and Better Scalability
- Improved stability for clusters and users in server clusters due to redesigned cluster process monitoring mechanism.
- Faster invocation of web services, HTTP services, and OData services due to optimization of the session pool.
- Faster files upload and download of files when working with servers. Removed the size limit for files placed in temporary storage.
- Reduced consumption of memory by server clusters running split infobases with split extensions.
- Reduced consumption of memory for All Roles editor in Designer.
- Faster updates of configurations via menu Support -> Compare/Merge or from the command line.
- Less memory required to update configurations in the 32-bit version of 1C:Enterprise.
- Faster comparison of configurations.
- Faster export of configurations to files.
- Faster work with objects in the image library. As a result, in some configurations, the opening of data processor All Functions is several times faster.
- Client applications on macOS can use cryptographic operations in the same way as in Windows and Linux applications.
- File infobases can now use external session management. Previously, it was available only for client-server databases.
- 1C:Enterprise can now automatically generate user passwords.
The complete list of updates can be found in file V8Update.htm, included with the version 8.3.22 distribution package. We recommend this full description for development, implementation, and administration specialists. In a standard installation of version 188.8.131.523 on the Microsoft Windows operating system, this file is located in the directory C:\Program Files\1cv8\184.108.40.2063\docs\. In a standard installation on Linux operating systems, this file is located in the /opt/1c/v8.3/i386/docs/ directory.
1C Company notifies users and partners of adding support for ARM architecture processors starting from version 8.3.22 of the 1C:Enterprise platform (CORP licenses required). The support is implemented in 64-bit versions of the 1C:Enterprise platform.
Limitations of the 1C:Enterprise platform 8.3.22 for the ARM architecture processors
o Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
o Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
o Astra Linux Special Edition 1.7
o Alt Education 10
o Alt Workstation 10
o Alt Workstation K 10
o Alt Server 10
2. Supported DBMS:
o PostgreSQL, including the one supplied with Astra Linux OS
o Postgres Pro
o Data accelerator
o File version.
3. Not supported
o The 1C:Enterprise platform hardware dongles. Applications built and running under ARM do not detect hardware dongles. Therefore, it is neither possible to retrieve a license from a dongle nor associate a software license with it.
o Microsoft Windows OS (all versions)
o Microsoft SQL Server DBMS (all versions)
o IBM DB2 DBMS (all versions)
4. Application developers need to consider building external components for the ARM architecture in cases where applications must run on ARM processors.
Limitations of the 1C:Enterprise Platform 8.3.22 Distribution Package for the ARM Architecture Processors
2. 64-bit build only.
3. Apple MAC computers are not supported.