This view displays the list of infobases. EDT updates the list as follows:
- Every time you start EDT, it loads the list with the current user settings from the file 1CEStart.cfg.
- EDT records the changes that you make to the current user settings file.
- Create an infobase (right-click anywhere in the list and click New).
- Import a configuration from an infobase to an EDT project (right-click an infobase and click Import Configuration). It is identical to the Import command of the File menu with 1C:Enterprise 8 configuration files selected as a source.
- Update infobase configuration (right-click an infobase and click Deploy Configuration).
- Dump infobase to a *.dt file (right-click an infobase and click Dump Infobase).
- Restore infobase from a *.dt file (right-click an infobase and click Restore Infobase).
- Publish infobase to a web server (right-click an infobase and click Publish Infobase, see Web Servers view).
To refresh the infobase list, on the toolbar, click Refresh.