This view displays the list of Infobases. EDT updates the list as follows:
- Every time you start EDT, it loads the list with the current user settings from the file 1CEStart.cfg.
- EDT records the changes that you make to the current user settings file.
- Create an Infobase (right-click anywhere in the list and click New).
- Import a configuration from an Infobase to an EDT project (right-click an Infobase and click Import Configuration). It is identical to the Import command of the File menu with 1C:Enterprise 8 configuration files selected as a source.
- Update the infobase configuration (right-click an Infobase and click Deploy Configuration).
- Dump Infobase to a *.dt file (right-click an Infobase and click Dump Infobase).
- Restore Infobase from a *.dt file (right-click an Infobase and click Restore Infobase).
- Publish Infobase to a web server (right-click an Infobase and click Publish Infobase, see Web Servers view).
To refresh the Infobase list, on the toolbar, click Refresh.Next page: Web Servers view