Let us create the catalog.
- Create a Catalog configuration object and name it MaterialsAndServices.
The platform automatically generates the synonym based on the name.
- In the Object presentation field, type Material or service.
You do not have to fill the List presentation because the catalog synonym Materials and services will be used as a list name.
- Click the Subsystems tab.
Fig. 3.51. Specifying subsystems where the catalog is available
The configuration logic suggests that the list of materials and services should be available in the Inventory, Services, and Accounting sections. Indeed, this catalog is directly related to the first two sections and the list of materials and services might be frequently needed for accounting analysis.
- Select the Accounting, Inventory, and Services check boxes (fig. 3.51).
- Click the Hierarchy tab and select the Hierarchical catalog check box (fig. 3.52).
Fig. 3.52. Specifying the Hierarchical catalog property
- Click the Data tab.
- Leave the default values for the code length and type unchanged, and in the Description length field, type 100.
Let us also change the synonym of the standard Parent attribute to a more clear word.
- Click the Standard attributes button.
- Double-click the Parent attribute and then, in the property palette, in the Synonym field, type Material or service group.
Fig. 3.53. Specifying a synonym for the standard Parent attribute
Before you start 1C:Enterprise, let us configure the applied solution interface to simplify the creation of catalog items (make the standard material or service creation command visible on the action panels of the Inventory and Services sections).
- In the configuration object tree, right-click the Subsystems branch and then click All subsystems (fig. 3.54).
Fig. 3.54. Opening the subsystem settings window
- In the All Subsystems window, click the Inventory subsystem.
The Command interface list on the right displays all of the commands of the selected subsystem.
- In the Action panel.Create group, enable visibility of the Material or service: create command.
You can also see that the Navigation panel.Normal group contains the Materials and services command that opens the list of materials and services. It is visible by default (fig. 3.55).
Fig. 3.55. Subsystem settings window
- In the list of subsystems, click Services and repeat step 12.
You do not have to add any commands to the actions panel of the Accounting subsystem because adding materials or services in this section is not a typical scenario.
Note. You can also open and customize the command interface for a specific subsystem from the editor of this subsystem by clicking the Command interface button. But if you need to customize the command interface for multiple subsystems at once, the All Subsystems editor comes handy.
Next, let us populate the MaterialsAndServices catalog. On this example, you will learn how to create groups and move items between groups.
- Close the MaterialsAndServices catalog editor and start the applied solution in the debug mode.
- Confirm that you want to update the configuration.
The platform displays the window that lists the changes in the configuration structure (the new MaterialsAndServices catalog).
- Click Accept (fig. 3.56).
Fig. 3.56. List of changes in the configuration structure