If you select the Сreate infobase mode, you can create an infobase based on a template or an empty infobase.
Fig. 12. Selecting the method for creating an infobase
In the template list, click the template and then click Next.
Fig. 13. Specifying infobase name
Type the infobase name (it is the name that will be displayed in your infobase list), select the infobase location type, and click Next.
Specify the infobase startup options and then click Next.
Fig. 14. Specifying infobase startup options
For the Authentication method, select one of the following:
- Select automatically. Attempt to log on using operating system authentication. If the attempt is not successful, prompt for user name and password.
- Prompt for user name and password. Always prompt for user name and password.
The Connection speed defines the expected speed of the infobase connection or 1C:Enterprise server connection. Select one of the following:
- Normal. The default mode.
- Low. Adjust 1C:Enterprise data exchange algorithms to ensure optimal performance. For more information, see Chapter 15. Slow connection mode. We recommended that you select this check box when you use a slow connection channel, such as a GPRS modem.
- Select on startup. Select the connection speed manually every time you start the infobase using the Slow connection check box in the 1C:Enterprise startup window. If you select another option (Normal or Low), the state of the Slow connection check box in the 1C:Enterprise startup window cannot be changed and it displays the option that you select here.
In the Additional startup options field, specify command-line options for the executable file. For more information about command-line options, see 1C:Enterprise help (1C:Enterprise 8 startup and startup parameters section).
The Default run mode defines the client used for infobase access. Select one of the following:
- Select automatically
- Thin client
- Web client
- Thick client
In the 1C:Enterprise version field, specify the 1C:Enterprise version that you want to use for infobase access.
For more information about the operations available in the infobase list, see 1C:Enterprise Administrator Guide.