The Values category includes the following properties:
- Horizontal. Horizontal text alignment.
Align text with the left cell border.
Align text with the right cell border.
Align text with a vertical line running through the cell center.
Align text with the left and right cell borders. Resize the cells to display the entire text.
Align text depending on the cell content type. For example, use left alignment for text and right alignment for numbers.
- By selected columns. Apply the selected text alignment to the leftmost cell of the selected area. This mode is mostly used to center text in several cells of a single row.
- Vertical. Vertical text alignment.
Align text with the bottom cell border.
Align text with the top cell border.
Align text with a horizontal line running through the cell center.
- Text orientation. The text angle varies from -360о to 360о.
- Indent. The indent from the cell border that is used for text alignment.
- AutoIndent. If this value is greater than 0, calculate the indent as a product of the group level and the value of this property.
The Indent and AutoIndent properties are not mutually exclusive.Next page: Specifying appearance properties