- User names and passwords that are passed to WSProxy, WSDefinitions, and HTTPConnection objects can contain special URL characters, except colon (:).
- The thin client can authenticate at a web server accepting HTTP Basic authentication user names and passwords in UTF-8 encoding.
- In the training version, the maximum number of items is increased for business processes, tasks, catalogs, documents, charts of characteristic types, charts of calculation types, charts of accounts, exchange plans, information register record sets, accounting register record sets, accumulation register record sets, and calculation register record sets.
The current limitations are:
- maximum number of records in account tables: changed from 500 to 2000;
- maximum number of records in main object tables: changed from 200 to 2000;
- maximum number of records in object tabular sections: no changes (1000 records);
- maximum number of records in record sets: changed from 1000 to 2000.
- The software license activation dialog box is now more intuitive and user-friendly.
The option to activate a software license for a specific user is removed; activation is always performed for all users on the computer.
- The algorithm for printing spreadsheet documents from the web client was modified. The number of copies specified in the Copies field is added to the PDF or HTML document prepared for sending to printer. The Collate and PerPage properties are also taken into account.
- Improved view of dotted lines when printing PDF spreadsheet documents from a web client that is running in Google Chrome web browser.
To have the dotted lines printed correctly in spreadsheet documents in Google Chrome, and also to ensure the correct size of all printed elements, it is recommended that you set the PrintAccuracy property of the spreadsheet document to Accurate.
- Status codes for 1C:Enterprise errors returned to a client by the web server comply with generally accepted standards. Trapping errors with 4XX codes is not recommended because this hinders regular application functioning. Errors 500, 502, and 503 are used as intended and can be trapped.
Changes altering the system behavior