- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors, and external reports is not required during the transition from the previous version to the version 8.3.3.
- Some features that are added in version 8.3.3 do not support compatibility mode. When you toggle the compatibility mode, the structure of some database objects is changed. To be able to work with the infobase using a previous platform version, you have to turn the compatibility mode on.
- Simultaneous operating of 1C:Enterprise 8.3.3 and earlier 1C:Enterprise versions with a single file infobase is not supported. In this case a diagnostic error message is displayed.
- To increase the performance of the configuration repository in a scenario when a repository server is used, disable the compatibility mode of the configuration repository. To access the configuration repository using earlier 1C:Enterprise versions, enable the compatibility mode of the configuration repository. The conversion process can take significant time.
- Changed the full-text search index format. For efficient full-text search when using input by string, it is recommended that you clear and update the full-text search index during the transition to 1C:Enterprise version 8.3.3. It is also recommended that you clear and then update the full-text search index during the transition to earlier platform versions.
- For infobases that use the OpenID authentication, you have to change the publishing settings in the default.vrd file.
Transition from the previous version to version 8.3.3