- The 1C:Enterpise server cluster numbering service is optimized. This prevents server performance degradation over time.
- Optimized performance of thin and thick clients connected to a network-located file Infobase during simultaneous access by multiple users. Improved performance of various Infobase operations, including opening and editing object forms, viewing list forms, writing objects, posting documents, and so on.
- Improved 1C:Enterprise server scalability under heavy load from a large number of users.
- Increased performance of StrLineCount() and StrGetLine() functions when they are executed in the thin client, thick client and on the server.
- Optimized receiving mail using the InternetMail object.
- Optimized performance of the ValueIsFilled() function when the function parameter is an expression that consists of getting a property of any nesting level for any variable (either using "dot" or using the  operator).
- In the document journal table, added indexing by the Ref field. This provides performance optimization for dynamic lists of document journals and for the search by string in document journals.
- Optimized generation of Microsoft SQL Server DBMS queries:
- Reduced number of duplicate query plans.
- Reduced number of query compilations.
- Reduced query plan cache size.
- Faster response of certain queries.
- Improved query plan generation in certain cases.
- Optimized performance of dynamic lists and dynamic database sampling in descending order, and these operations are further optimized for Microsoft SQL Server environment.
The restructuring operation is optimized for Microsoft SQL Server environment as well.
- In the client/server mode with enabled managed locks, modified the process of generating new references to Infobase objects. References are always generated sequentially for all 1C:Enterprise server connections to the DBMS server. This provides reduced fragmentation of tables and indexes in the database, as well as optimization of insertion and read operations on database table records.
- Optimized performance of load balancing in a server cluster.
- Optimized retrieving of applied objects from the database in the following cases: calling the GetObject() method for an applied object that does not have a tabular section, and getting properties from a reference using "." (dot).
- Optimized performance of 1C:Enterprise server while executing queries to objects with data access restrictions.
- Optimized performance of Microsoft SQL Server operations that use the IN (...) construction with a single list value.
- Optimized performance while starting client applications, background jobs, and scheduled jobs.
- Optimized system performance under heavy load due to frequent background job execution and web service calls.
- Reduced time for opening managed forms.
The optimization has the maximum effect in the following scenario: a thin client is connected to a network-located file Infobase with simultaneous access by multiple users.
- Improved performance of certain types of queries in the file Infobase. For example:
- Queries of type SELECT TOP 1 ...
- Comparison of two lists using the IN operator: ... (Object, Invoice) IN (&ListOfObjectsAndBatches) ...
- Optimized performance of client applications connected to a network-located file Infobase. It is recommended that you compress the Infobase table after bulk data changes.
- In the web client, optimized performance of opening and scrolling of spreadsheet documents that contain a large number of columns.
Next page: Changes affecting the system behavior