- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and external reports is not required during the transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.11.
- When transiting from the version 8.2.10 to the version 8.2.11 list of infobase users is converted in the following cases:
- when this list is modified at first time, transition form the version 8.2.10 to version 8.2.11 is performed at the first time for the given infobase;
- if transition is performed not at the first time, but the list of users has been modified in the version 8.2.10 later than in the version 8.2.11 (except file-mode infobase, where conversion is performed only at the first transition).
After the conversion of the list of users two lists of users are maintained in the information base: in the "old" (list format to version 8.2.10, inclusively) and the "new" (list format starting with version 8.2.11) format. Previous content of list of users in "new" format is deleted. When transiting from version 8.2.11 to version 8.2.10 the list of users in "old" format as of the conversion time will be used. When you change the list of users to the "new" format, there is no change in the list of users in the "old" format, except the following cases:
- If the list of users in the "old" format is empty, when creating or editing a user with administrative rights in the "new" format, the user will be added to the list of users of "old" format.
- If the list of "old" format is only one user, when creating or editing a user with administrative rights in the "new" format, the user will replace the user from the list of "old" format.
- After the installation of the new version of 1С:Enterprise х86-64 it is possible to register the new server service without deleting the old one. If such a situation occurs it is necessary to cancel the registration of the old server service manually with the help of the Windows OS sc.exe utility. If there is a set server of 1C: Enterprise with the settings different from the default settings, it is necessary to execute a repeat registration of the server service with the required parameters, using the ragent.exe utility from the new version. A detailed description of the ragent.exe utility parameters is provided in the chapter 3 of the "Client server mode. Administrator manual" book.
Transition from the previous version to the version 8.2.11