Use this category to specify properties for a picture embedded in a cell.
Picture. To select a picture, click the selection button. This opens the picture selection dialog box.
Fig. 274. Selecting a picture for a spreadsheet document
In this dialog box, select a picture from the picture library or from a file.
- Picture size. If this property is set to Tile or Stretch, the cell text is displayed on top of the picture. The default value is Proportional.
- Text alignment relative to the picture. The text alignment is relative to the picture. If this property is set to Auto, the following rules apply:
- If the picture is aligned left, display the text to the right of the picture.
- If the picture is aligned right, display the text to the left of the picture.
- If the picture is aligned top, display the text below the picture.
- If the picture is aligned bottom, display the text above the picture.
- Otherwise, display the text on top of the picture.