- Conversion of configurations, infobases, external data processors and external reports is not required during the transition from the previous version to the version 8.3.10.
- Some features that are added in version 8.3.10 do not support compatibility mode. When you toggle the compatibility mode, the structure of some database objects is changed. To be able to work with the infobase using a previous platform version, you have to turn the compatibility mode on.
- If a full-text search query generates multiple intermediate results and the search result contains under 1 mln records, the user gets the search result.
To enable this feature, set the configuration compatibility mode to None and update the full-text search index.
- It is recommended that you convert large configuration repositories (repositories that store 30 000 - 40 000 versions, such as 1C:ERP Enterprise Resource Planning 2) to version 8.3.8 format using the cnvdbfl utility.
- It is recommended that you uninstall your HASP Device Driver and then install HASP Device Driver 7.60, which is a part of 1C:Enterprise distribution package.
Transition from the previous version to the version 8.3.10