This section provides information for those engaged in configuring 1C:Enterprise applications.
It contains techniques, tips, and explanations for the most complicated modes, and use cases for various system features.
The purposes of this section are:
- Provide recommendations on efficient usage of 1C:Enterprise features
- Explain how to use customization options for solving complicated tasks
- Explain how configuration optimization methods affect the system performance
- Provide recommendations on which 1C:Enterprise feature is the best for succeeding in any given circumstances
- Provide general descriptions of some internal characteristics of various 1C:Enterprise features
The guidelines are provided by 1C experts, partners, and customers on the basis of their experience with configuring and supporting 1C:Enterprise software.Next page: "For each" iterator usage specifics