- In the event log implemented the Access denied event, which is written when access is denied for a user when checking the access rights and data access limitations. In 8.1 version compatibility mode, this event is written to the event log not in all cases. When operating with Oracle Database this event is logged regardless of the compatibility mode. If it operates with IBM DB2 database earlier than v9.5, this event is not logged regardless of the compatibility mode.
- In the event log implemented the Access event, which is written when information from the database is read. This event is not logged in 8.1 version compatibility mode, only if it's not operating with Oracle Database, in which case the event is always logged. If it operates with IBM DB2 database earlier than v9.5, this event is not logged regardless of the compatibility mode.
- Implemented the possibility to manage writing the event log events using the SetEventLogJournalEventUsing() and GetEventLogJournalEventUsing() method. The additional setting is specified for particular metadata objects for the Access and Access denied events.
- Information about the current operating system user is written in the Data field for the Authentication and Authentication error event log events.
- Information about current user properties is included in the Data field for the New user, Update user and Delete user event log events. The Data field of these events is displayed only for users with administrative rights.
- Extended possibilities to specify a filter in the UnloadEventLog() method. Implemented the possibility to specify several filters. Implemented the support of filter in the Data and Metadata fields for new and modified events in the event log.
Next page: Changes affecting the system behavior