New functions and changes
- For the <ws> tag of the default.vrd publishing file, the pointEnableCommon attribute is implemented. It specifies whether web services whose description does not include the enable attribute of the <point> tag will be published (this attribute defines whether a given web service will be published).
- Native clients for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 are now supported.
- IBM DB2 version 10.1 database management system support.
- Subject and Issuer properties of the CryptoCertificate object can contain items with the following names (in addition to existing ones):
- SN – the string field corresponds to the value of the surname certificate field.
- GN - the string field corresponds to the value of the given name certificate field.
- T – the string field corresponds to the value of the title certificate field.